Latest Fresher Jobs
Asansol District Hospital Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online 10 Stipendiary House Staff Recruitment: West Bengal Urban Shelter Improvement Board Asansol District Hospital has announced a Latest Notification for Asansol District Hospital Recruitment Bharti for the Post of Stipendiary House Staff 10 Vacancies in West Bengal Urban Shelter Improvement Board. Online Application is invited from the Candidates. Stipendiary House Staff Recruitment in Paschim Bardhaman 2022. pdf
Asansol District Hospital Stipendiary House Staff Recruitment Details
|Name of Organization||Asansol District Hospital|
|Post Name||10 Vacancies|
|Total Number of Vacancies||Stipendiary House Staff|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Paschim Bardhaman ,West Bengal|
|Apply Mode||Online Application|
Eligibility Criteria for Asansol District Hospital Recruitment 2022
Candidates must have passed MBBS
Age Limit Category Wise
- 18 to 45 Years
How to Apply for Asansol District Hospital Recruitment: You Can Apply Online Application Form For Asansol District Hospital Stipendiary House Staff Recruitment 2022 Form by West Bengal Urban Shelter Improvement Board Asansol District Hospital Official Website https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/ Candidates Carefully Read Complete Stipendiary House Staff Vacancy Notification PDF before Apply Online.
How to apply for Asansol District Hospital Stipendiary House Staff Jobs 2022?
- At first candidates visit @ https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/
- Then on the home page go to the latest news section.
- Open the news section and find the latest notification section.
- Then, click on the Asansol District Hospital Recruitment 2022 Notification.
- Now, you will need to click on the notification and read it carefully.
- Then, you can start to apply it.
- Fill in the required details, upload the scanned copy of the document.
- Pay the Application fee and take the receipt.
- At last, take a printout of the application for further use.
Important Useful Link:
Stipendiary House Staff Notification PDF
Check Apply Online : https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/