Latest Fresher Jobs
8th Pass Jobs Sirsa ,Haryana Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online 8 Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper Recruitment: Haryana Urban Shelter Improvement Board 8th Pass Jobs Sirsa ,Haryana has announced a Latest Notification for 8th Pass Jobs Sirsa ,Haryana Recruitment Bharti for the Post of Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper 8 Vacancies in Haryana Urban Shelter Improvement Board. Online Application is invited from the Candidates.
8th Pass Jobs Sirsa ,Haryanae Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper Recruitment Details
- Name of Organization: 8th Pass Jobs Sirsa ,Haryana
- Post Name: Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper
- Total Number of Vacancies: 8 Posts
- Job Location: Sirsa, Haryana
- Apply Mode: Online
- Job Category: Govt Job
- Official website: https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/sirsa
Eligibility Criteria for 8th Pass Jobs Sirsa ,Haryana Recruitment 2022
Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper : Candidates must have passed Middle Standard
Age Limit Category Wise
- 18 TO 42 Years
Rs. 7000/- plus DA.
How to Apply for 8th Pass Jobs Sirsa ,Haryana Recruitment: You Can Apply Online Application Form For 8th Pass Jobs Sirsa ,Haryana Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper Recruitment 2022 Form by Haryana Urban Shelter Improvement Board 8th Pass Jobs Sirsa ,Haryana Official Website https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/sirsa Candidates Carefully Read Complete Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper Vacancy Notification PDF before Apply Online.
- Firstly, all candidates visit the official website.
- Go to the homepage latest notification section.
- Find the jobs notification links.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- After that, start to apply online and fill the require details for registration.
- Then submit it.
- Now upload the required documents like photo, signature and educations.
- The candidate you will need to upload their documents as per the required size PNG/jpg format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- We are not getting any application fee from the candidates. Pay application fee only at the official website mentioned in the notification. If any official website asking for a fee, candidates must be doing it at your own risk, we are not responsible for any fee.
- After pay, the application fee takes a receipt.
- Check all details fill in the application form carefully.
- Finally, take a printout of the complete Vacancy application form for further assistance.
- We suggest to all candidates that the application fees are totally non-refundable. Pay the application fee at your own risk. We will not be responsible.
Important Useful Link:
Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper Notification PDF
Apply Online: https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/sirsa