Latest Fresher Jobs
10th Pass Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online 38926 Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment: Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board 10th Pass Gramin Dak Sevak has announced a Latest Notification for 10th Pass Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Bharti for the Post of Gramin Dak Sevak 38926 Vacancies in Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board. Online Application is invited from the Candidates. Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment in Delhi 2022. pdf
10th Pass Gramin Dak Sevak Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Details
|Name of Organization||10th Pass Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Post Name||38926 Vacancies|
|Total Number of Vacancies||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Delhi ,Delhi|
|Apply Mode||Online Application|
India Post Circle GDS Onine Form 2022
Jammu & Kashmir
Eligibility Criteria for 10th Pass Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022
Candidates must have passed 10th Class
Age Limit Category Wise
- 18 to 40 Years
How to Apply for 10th Pass Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment: You Can Apply Online Application Form For 10th Pass Gramin Dak Sevak Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022 Form by Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board 10th Pass Gramin Dak Sevak Official Website https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/ Candidates Carefully Read Complete Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Notification PDF before Apply Online.
How to apply for 10th Pass Gramin Dak Sevak Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2022?
- At first candidates visit @ https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/
- Then on the home page go to the latest news section.
- Open the news section and find the latest notification section.
- Then, click on the 10th Pass Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022 Notification.
- Now, you will need to click on the notification and read it carefully.
- Then, you can start to apply it.
- Fill in the required details, upload the scanned copy of the document.
- Pay the Application fee and take the receipt.
- At last, take a printout of the application for further use.
Important Useful Link:
Gramin Dak Sevak Notification PDF
Check Apply Online : https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/