Latest Fresher Jobs
10th, 12th Railway Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online 792 Act Apprentice Recruitment: Tamil Nadu Urban Shelter Improvement Board 10th, 12th Railway has announced a Latest Notification for 10th, 12th Railway Recruitment Bharti for the Post of Act Apprentice 792 Vacancies in Tamil Nadu Urban Shelter Improvement Board. Online Application is invited from the Candidates.
10th, 12th Railwaye Act Apprentice Recruitment Details
- Name of Organization: 10th, 12th Railway
- Post Name: Act Apprentice
- Total Number of Vacancies: 792 Posts
- Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Apply Mode: Online
- Job Category: Govt Job
- Official website: https://icf.indianrailways.gov.in/
Eligibility Criteria for 10th, 12th Railway Recruitment 2022
Act Apprentice : Candidates must have passed 10th, 12th Class
Age Limit Category Wise
- 15 TO 24 Years
How to Apply for 10th, 12th Railway Recruitment: You Can Apply Online Application Form For 10th, 12th Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Form by Tamil Nadu Urban Shelter Improvement Board 10th, 12th Railway Official Website https://icf.indianrailways.gov.in/ Candidates Carefully Read Complete Act Apprentice Vacancy Notification PDF before Apply Online.
- Firstly, all candidates visit the official website.
- Go to the homepage latest notification section.
- Find the jobs notification links.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- After that, start to apply online and fill the require details for registration.
- Then submit it.
- Now upload the required documents like photo, signature and educations.
- The candidate you will need to upload their documents as per the required size PNG/jpg format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- We are not getting any application fee from the candidates. Pay application fee only at the official website mentioned in the notification. If any official website asking for a fee, candidates must be doing it at your own risk, we are not responsible for any fee.
- After pay, the application fee takes a receipt.
- Check all details fill in the application form carefully.
- Finally, take a printout of the complete Vacancy application form for further assistance.
- We suggest to all candidates that the application fees are totally non-refundable. Pay the application fee at your own risk. We will not be responsible.
Important Useful Link:
Act Apprentice Notification PDF
Apply Online: https://icf.indianrailways.gov.in/